All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 14, 2014
Yesterday was technically a day off for the class, so I used the time to visit the Jewish Museum. It was different from the other museums I’ve been going to because it focused more on the history of the Jewish … Continue reading
There is less than a week left until I will be in Copenhagen! Being a Texan girl, I’ve never had to worry about a down jacket, functional scarves, or wool gloves, but in my preparations for Denmark, I’ve gotten most … Continue reading