All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 14, 2014
Yesterday was technically a day off for the class, so I used the time to visit the Jewish Museum. It was different from the other museums I’ve been going to because it focused more on the history of the Jewish … Continue reading
There is less than a week left until I will be in Copenhagen! Being a Texan girl, I’ve never had to worry about a down jacket, functional scarves, or wool gloves, but in my preparations for Denmark, I’ve gotten most … Continue reading