All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 9, 2014
Today we went on a tour of Grand Central Station, and visited a couple of smaller galleries in Midtown. I’m always shocked at just how nice people here are, considering how rude and unfriendly New Yorkers are said to be. … Continue reading
An update from Dr. Robert Hunt, Director, Perkins School of Theology Global Theological Education Program: Let’s start with a headscarf, or scarves, so that you get some idea of Bethlehem. I know that I could talk about the giant, ugly, … Continue reading