All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 8, 2014
View of the Met from Madison Avenue One of my favorite film installations in the Whitney Museum of American Art (it was 360 degrees) Another exhibit in the Whitney
An update from Perkins School of Theology student Scott Gilliland, who is blogging at http://scottandraegan.blogspot.co.il/ I don’t understand about 90% of the official “Holy Land Tour,” which sounds terrible, I know. Here I am, 25 years old, with my wife, … Continue reading
An update from Perkins School of Theology student Scott Gilliland, who is blogging at http://scottandraegan.blogspot.co.il/ I’ve just realized my title for these blogs is partially incorrect. I’m surprised it took me until now to realize that they should have been … Continue reading