I have realized that almost every post I make about Denmark is going to pertain to its fairytale-like qualities, so this is just the second of many other posts to come that will all include pictures of other fairytale-ish things. I haven’t even visited any castles, or the neighborhood of Hans Christian Anderson yet, but it’s all on my to-do list. Until then, here are a few more pictures of some of the sites I have visited.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.