I have realized that almost every post I make about Denmark is going to pertain to its fairytale-like qualities, so this is just the second of many other posts to come that will all include pictures of other fairytale-ish things. I haven’t even visited any castles, or the neighborhood of Hans Christian Anderson yet, but it’s all on my to-do list. Until then, here are a few more pictures of some of the sites I have visited.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.