All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Knowledge is power: Dallas assists with humanitarian crisis
- The long route to fight human trafficking
- Are we there yet?
- Working together to solve inequities in education
- I am woman, hear me roar
- Back to the future
- Three girls’ nights, three learning experiences
- Creating a feeling of ‘home’ in the Commons
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: December 28, 2013
An update from Patricia, a graduate student in Perkins School of Theology: On Christmas Eve, we went to Belzec extermination camp, where in the course of 9 months, a typical course of time for one child to form, grow, and … Continue reading
An update from Forrest, a sophomore human rights and journalism major: The Gross Rosen concentration camp isn’t your typical concentration camp. Yes, many things that happened here happened at the other camps, but that’s not what made this camp particularly … Continue reading