All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: December 28, 2013
An update from Patricia, a graduate student in Perkins School of Theology: On Christmas Eve, we went to Belzec extermination camp, where in the course of 9 months, a typical course of time for one child to form, grow, and … Continue reading
An update from Forrest, a sophomore human rights and journalism major: The Gross Rosen concentration camp isn’t your typical concentration camp. Yes, many things that happened here happened at the other camps, but that’s not what made this camp particularly … Continue reading