All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: December 3, 2013
Well, I went to London! I can now check that off my bucket list. I arrived late Thursday evening, when I met a family friend. I was in for the night, and didn’t explore London until the next day. When … Continue reading
An update from Ann Batenburg, Faculty in Residence (FiR) for the Virginia-Snider Residential Commons: November 25, 2013 As I reported in a previous post, whenever I tell someone about what I am doing here in the residence hall, the first question … Continue reading
An update from Meaghan, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a second-year student triple majoring in Environmental Science with an Earth Science emphasis, Geology, and Chemistry, while triple minoring in Math, English, and Environmental Engineering: Welcome back from Thanksgiving break! … Continue reading