All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: November 20, 2013
An update from Dr. Robert Krout, Faculty in Residence (FiR) for the Mary Hay/Peyton Residential Community: As a FiR, my number one priority is getting to know and interacting with our residents in a variety of ways that allow each … Continue reading
Devin is a communication studies major in Meadows School of the Arts, with minors in law and legal reasoning and Italian, and the recipient of scholarships including the Provost’s Scholarship and Marian Tower Study Abroad Scholarship. During fall 2013, she is studying at the University of Ferrara in Italy. Continue reading