All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: October 16, 2013
An update from Katelyn, a junior double-majoring in journalism and theatre in Meadows School of the Arts, with a special emphasis in international politics in Dedman College: The media storm engulfed this past summer with the breaking and subsequent three … Continue reading
An update from Lauren, a sophomore majoring in political science in Dedman College and public relations in Meadows School of the Arts: Being in D.C. for the past four days has made me realize so many things about myself, my … Continue reading