All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: October 2, 2013
An update from Ann Batenburg, Faculty in Residence (FiR) for the Virginia-Snider Residential Commons: August 28, 2013 So, the Silent Disco. Fascinating. My RA buddy said it had an atmosphere of a social experiment, and I think that captures it quite … Continue reading
An update from Ann Batenburg, Faculty in Residence (FiR) for the Virginia-Snider Residential Commons: August 28, 2013 It’s been a big day. All of you over the age of 40 will be relieved to know that the Electric Slide is alive … Continue reading
An update from Jamie, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a second-year student majoring in accounting in the Cox School of Business. Jamie observed the residential commons model in Oxford first-hand. I’m not bragging here, but I have over … Continue reading