All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: June 13, 2013
Jewel is a sophomore majoring in chemistry and environmental science in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences and is a member of the University Honors Program. Jewel was awarded a grant through the National Science Foundation’s Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program to conduct research on rivers in the Kittatinny Mountains of northwest New Jersey during summer 2013. Continue reading