All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: June 10, 2013
Elizabeth is a sophomore majoring in mechanical engineering in the Lyle School of Engineering. She was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Internship from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU. During summer 2013, Elizabeth is working in Bangalore, India, with the Leave UR Mark organization. Continue reading
An update from Jessica, a Perkins School of Theology student studying in South Africa: The first couple days in Cape Town, we were mostly tourists. On Sunday we went to a Methodist service, and then immediately following, we joined church … Continue reading
An update from Michelle, a Perkins School of Theology student studying in South Africa: While in Mbadleni, near the borders of Swaziland and Mozambique, we met with Rev. Lucky, Rev. Emmanuel Gabriel, and the people of that area. We met with … Continue reading