All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 17, 2013
An update from Jacqueline, a junior majoring in political science and psychology who is conducting research on Justice Black’s views on expression and the First Amendment: All good things must come to an end. However, classifying this experience as “good” … Continue reading
An update from Anna, a senior majoring in history and anthropology, who is conducting research on sex discrimination under the 14th Amendment Equal Protection clause: I can hardly believe that a week ago I was packing my bag, ready to head off … Continue reading
An update from Katherine, a junior majoring in political science and English with a minor in Russian-area studies: Yesterday I got back from the 2013 SMU Civil Rights Pilgrimage, and I cannot express how much more enlightened I feel. Being … Continue reading