All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 15, 2013
Students are in Washington, D.C., during spring break to conduct research on Supreme Court cases at the Library of Congress. Read their blog.
An update from Erin, a senior majoring in history and human rights: Well, we’ve done it. We’ve said our last goodbyes to Alabama. Part of me is sad to leave because the most incredible memories of the trip, for me, … Continue reading