All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 15, 2013
Students are in Washington, D.C., during spring break to conduct research on Supreme Court cases at the Library of Congress. Read their blog.
An update from Erin, a senior majoring in history and human rights: Well, we’ve done it. We’ve said our last goodbyes to Alabama. Part of me is sad to leave because the most incredible memories of the trip, for me, … Continue reading