All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 11, 2013
An update from Hiba, a junior majoring in biochemistry and human rights with a minor in Arabic: Growing up takes patience with yourself and with those around you. Selma, Alabama, is a quaint old town that values its history. It is … Continue reading
An update from Michael, a sophomore majoring in human rights and religious studies and minoring in Arabic and ethics: Today in Selma we had the privilege of speaking with some foot soldiers of the civil rights movement. One thread that … Continue reading
An update from Erin, a senior majoring in history and human rights: We watched “Ghosts of Mississippi” on the way to Jackson today. Incredible. It was definitely the best acting that Whoopi Goldberg has ever done, and that’s including “Ghost.” … Continue reading