All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 11, 2013
An update from Hiba, a junior majoring in biochemistry and human rights with a minor in Arabic: Growing up takes patience with yourself and with those around you. Selma, Alabama, is a quaint old town that values its history. It is … Continue reading
An update from Michael, a sophomore majoring in human rights and religious studies and minoring in Arabic and ethics: Today in Selma we had the privilege of speaking with some foot soldiers of the civil rights movement. One thread that … Continue reading
An update from Erin, a senior majoring in history and human rights: We watched “Ghosts of Mississippi” on the way to Jackson today. Incredible. It was definitely the best acting that Whoopi Goldberg has ever done, and that’s including “Ghost.” … Continue reading