All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 29, 2013
Two undergraduate students majoring in physics in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences attended the Undergraduate Women in Physics Conference in January in Austin. This trip was funded by the SMU Physics Department, and the conference was funded by the National Science Foundation. Continue reading
An update from Santiago, a communications major and member of U.S. Military Veterans of SMU: Walking through the Vietnam War Memorial was a humbling experience. Standing there looking at those names, I thought about the issues all troops faced during … Continue reading
An update from Kathryn, a sophomore communication studies and public policy major: Before knowing who our president was going to be for the next four years, I began hassling my local congressman, Kevin Brady of Montgomery County, Texas, for tickets … Continue reading