All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 22, 2013
SMU journalism and communication studies students met with U.S. Rep. Pete Sessions, who represents the 32nd Congressional District, including SMU.
An update from Julie, a senior journalism major who is blogging about Inauguration weekend on smudailycampus.com, where this post originally was published: I just got back from the 57th Presidential Inauguration, and what an experience. I woke up at 5 this morning, and … Continue reading
An update from Marc, a sophomore communication studies major: Walking through D.C. on Inauguration Day sounds a little like walking through a tunnel full of auctioneers. On every block merchants line the streets shouting prices as they peddle pictures of … Continue reading