All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 16, 2013
An update from Justin, a first-year student majoring in biochemistry and world languages with a minor in human rights: The last three days have been incredible here in El Salvador. The day after coming back from ASAPROSAR and the University … Continue reading
An update from Ben, a second-year graduate student in Earth Sciences: Beep. Huh. Beep! What? BEEP! Fine! And thus the day began like any other day, with me waking up early, of course! After my breakfast of a Jamaican delicacy, pancakes, … Continue reading