All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 16, 2013
An update from Justin, a first-year student majoring in biochemistry and world languages with a minor in human rights: The last three days have been incredible here in El Salvador. The day after coming back from ASAPROSAR and the University … Continue reading
An update from Ben, a second-year graduate student in Earth Sciences: Beep. Huh. Beep! What? BEEP! Fine! And thus the day began like any other day, with me waking up early, of course! After my breakfast of a Jamaican delicacy, pancakes, … Continue reading