All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 15, 2013
Students conducted research on earthquake risks in Jamaica during J Term. Read their blog.
An update from Zach, a graduate student in geophysics: After a morning cup of coffee with fresh fruit at 7, we got the seismic chirp gear loaded into the car and sent off to Port Morant with Ben, Joey, Dr. … Continue reading