Last night, a few friends decided to make dinner for one of our host families….the result was a great night of friends, family, and lots of laughs. We made chicken & noodles, cream corn, and mashed potatoes (many thanks to our native Indiana girl for the “soul food” recipes). We also made s’mores – which were completely new to our Ecuadorian friends. Apparently they liked them! Those are the times I’m going to miss the most…not quite ready to leave all these amazing people.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.