Last night, a few friends decided to make dinner for one of our host families….the result was a great night of friends, family, and lots of laughs. We made chicken & noodles, cream corn, and mashed potatoes (many thanks to our native Indiana girl for the “soul food” recipes). We also made s’mores – which were completely new to our Ecuadorian friends. Apparently they liked them! Those are the times I’m going to miss the most…not quite ready to leave all these amazing people.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
August 2014 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31