A few pictures from our group excursion to Quilatoa, a volcano south of Quito. The entire area is gorgeous, and visitors are able to hike down the volcano in order to visit the lake that formed at the bottom of the crater. The hike down was fairly quick, but the trek back up to the top was quite an experience. Definitely provided some beautiful views though!
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.