A few pictures from our group excursion to Quilatoa, a volcano south of Quito. The entire area is gorgeous, and visitors are able to hike down the volcano in order to visit the lake that formed at the bottom of the crater. The hike down was fairly quick, but the trek back up to the top was quite an experience. Definitely provided some beautiful views though!
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.