A few pictures from our group excursion to Quilatoa, a volcano south of Quito. The entire area is gorgeous, and visitors are able to hike down the volcano in order to visit the lake that formed at the bottom of the crater. The hike down was fairly quick, but the trek back up to the top was quite an experience. Definitely provided some beautiful views though!
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Knowledge is power: Dallas assists with humanitarian crisis
- The long route to fight human trafficking
- Are we there yet?
- Working together to solve inequities in education
- I am woman, hear me roar
- Back to the future
- Three girls’ nights, three learning experiences
- Creating a feeling of ‘home’ in the Commons
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.