All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
An update from Gwen, a sophomore double major in civil engineering and Spanish: I’ve been so inspired and invigorated today! After pulling myself out of my cushy queen-size bed at 6 A.M. (9 A.M. in Dallas, so not so bad!), … Continue reading
An update from Zachary, a junior environmental studies major: We arrived in Los Angeles on Saturday to attend the AASHE (Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education) Conference. After spending time on Hollywood Boulevard, we got straight to … Continue reading
An update from Jewel, a sophomore environmental science major: It’s not a secret that SMU prides itself on its beautiful campus. Our grass is always green and our petals are always perky. I love that about SMU, but at the AASHE … Continue reading