All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: September 24, 2012
It has been quite a while since my last blog, so I thought I should give a brief update. As the days go by, my time in Copenhagen only continues to get better. I got involved in a few activities … Continue reading
An update from first-year student Chasitie: This weekend I was able to find time to squeeze in attending a South Asian Conference at SMU. With my knowledge of the Indian subcontinent limited to what I have learned so far in my … Continue reading
An update from Carl, graduate student in religious studies: This Saturday marked the seventh time that SMU’s Asian Studies Program has partnered with the South Asia Research and Information Institute (SARII) to bring world-renowned scholars to our campus. From Drs. Barbara … Continue reading