All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: September 14, 2012
In August 2012, five students traveled to the Latir Wilderness area of Red River, New Mexico, with two trainers to learn to become Outdoor Adventures trip leaders. As part of the trip, they learned about backpacking, group dynamics, risk management, … Continue reading