These girls at a Tamil Evangelical Lutheran hostel get an education and a safe place to stay and the chance to escape grinding poverty and abuse. Hindus, Muslims, and Christians – all are welcome – live together. They are invited to pray together in church but none is forced. This Christian approach is invitational, not coercive, with love for each child at its heart.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.