Saccidananda Ashram, Shantivanam of the Holy Spirit, a Christian ashram, is a monastery of Benedictine monks that includes study of Hindu doctrine (Vedanta) and Hindu methods of prayer and meditation (Yoga) and welcomes guests from all around the world for retreats. We had a talk with the abbot Father Martin and shared lunch, which was simple but delicious.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.