All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
- On the range
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Gary, a Perkins School of Theology graduate student, traveled to India in January 2011 with other SMU students as part of the Global Theological Education Program. During their course “The Bible in Global Context: Reading the Bible Through Indian Eyes,” the students visited Christians, who are a minority population in India, as well as places of worship, temples and museums.Read more from Gary in India →