All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Gary, a Perkins School of Theology graduate student, traveled to India in January 2011 with other SMU students as part of the Global Theological Education Program. During their course “The Bible in Global Context: Reading the Bible Through Indian Eyes,” the students visited Christians, who are a minority population in India, as well as places of worship, temples and museums.Read more from Gary in India →