Today I traveled to Lausanne, which is a forty-minute train ride from Geneva. This day was extremely relaxing as I was able to explore the local cathedral, open market and the beach. I was also able to try true French hot chocolate – rich creamy chocolate syrup that you have to eat with a spoon.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Knowledge is power: Dallas assists with humanitarian crisis
- The long route to fight human trafficking
- Are we there yet?
- Working together to solve inequities in education
- I am woman, hear me roar
- Back to the future
- Three girls’ nights, three learning experiences
- Creating a feeling of ‘home’ in the Commons
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.