Left: A part of the World Trade Center, the upper section of the radio antenna from the North Tower survived the attack. Behind are front pages of several international and domestic newspapers reporting on the 9/11 attacks. Behind that wall there is a viewing room that shows media clips and eye-witness reports from the day.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.