I am working for Pants to Poverty, a new and innovative social enterprise that combines a business model with the unique elements of an NGO (non-governmental organization) and social movements. Through the sale of designer, sweat-shop free, organic pants, they demand business practices and promote activism by capitalizing on the consumer culture. Read more about Pants to Poverty
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
- On the range
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.