I am working for Pants to Poverty, a new and innovative social enterprise that combines a business model with the unique elements of an NGO (non-governmental organization) and social movements. Through the sale of designer, sweat-shop free, organic pants, they demand business practices and promote activism by capitalizing on the consumer culture. Read more about Pants to Poverty
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.