I am working for Pants to Poverty, a new and innovative social enterprise that combines a business model with the unique elements of an NGO (non-governmental organization) and social movements. Through the sale of designer, sweat-shop free, organic pants, they demand business practices and promote activism by capitalizing on the consumer culture. Read more about Pants to Poverty
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.