A group of children visit the camp in Chilga, Ethiopia, where a team of SMU-led
researchers are collecting plant fossils to learn more about climate and
environmental changes that occured there 28 million years ago. Read their blogs.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
- On the range
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.