I have come to Copenhagen primarily to experience, through courses offered, the healthcare system, particularly the differences in finance, distribution, and quality of care compared to that found in the United States. I also wanted to get out of my everyday routine and see something new, experience different people, places, and ideas.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
- On the range
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.