I have come to Copenhagen primarily to experience, through courses offered, the healthcare system, particularly the differences in finance, distribution, and quality of care compared to that found in the United States. I also wanted to get out of my everyday routine and see something new, experience different people, places, and ideas.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.