I have come to Copenhagen primarily to experience, through courses offered, the healthcare system, particularly the differences in finance, distribution, and quality of care compared to that found in the United States. I also wanted to get out of my everyday routine and see something new, experience different people, places, and ideas.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- The Subversive Cross is a symbol of empowerment for all, including El Salvador’s women
- Pilgrims March with Thousands
- Pilgrims with Alabama Leaders
- Photo from Selma
- Why this does not grow old
- Nonviolent courage of the Little Rock Nine
- To the sons and daughters who risked their lives
- Thank you to the nameless
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.