Pragya, a junior at SMU from Kathmandu, Nepal, spent the summer in Nepal working with “Peace Ambassadors,” a peace project funded by the Kathryn Wasserman Davis Fund. After a decade-long war in Nepal between Maoists and the government, the children and women, in particular, have suffered. Pragya’s project provided 20 scholarships to children.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.