Pragya, a junior at SMU from Kathmandu, Nepal, spent the summer in Nepal working with “Peace Ambassadors,” a peace project funded by the Kathryn Wasserman Davis Fund. After a decade-long war in Nepal between Maoists and the government, the children and women, in particular, have suffered. Pragya’s project provided 20 scholarships to children.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.