Pragya, a junior at SMU from Kathmandu, Nepal, spent the summer in Nepal working with “Peace Ambassadors,” a peace project funded by the Kathryn Wasserman Davis Fund. After a decade-long war in Nepal between Maoists and the government, the children and women, in particular, have suffered. Pragya’s project provided 20 scholarships to children.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.