Rachel, a 2006 graduate who is in Pune, India, through the American Institute for Indian
Studies to do a language intensive in Marathi, met with women farmers in the village
of Ralegan Siddhi. Read Rachel’s blog.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.