Brenda is a junior majoring in journalism and French who is studying with
SMU-in-Paris this fall. She traveled to Barcelona, Spain, for a weekend and
saw Gaudi’s amazing architecture.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
- On the range
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.