Arrived in Santiago. After a few grande cervezas, we have settled into
our pension with completed compostelles. Upon reaching the Catedral, we
simply sat in the looming presence of the Apostol de Santiago. No rush,
nowhere to be, nowhere to walk, we just soaked in the finish and spent
the night recapping stories of good, bad and ugly times.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Knowledge is power: Dallas assists with humanitarian crisis
- The long route to fight human trafficking
- Are we there yet?
- Working together to solve inequities in education
- I am woman, hear me roar
- Back to the future
- Three girls’ nights, three learning experiences
- Creating a feeling of ‘home’ in the Commons
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.