Arrived in Santiago. After a few grande cervezas, we have settled into
our pension with completed compostelles. Upon reaching the Catedral, we
simply sat in the looming presence of the Apostol de Santiago. No rush,
nowhere to be, nowhere to walk, we just soaked in the finish and spent
the night recapping stories of good, bad and ugly times.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.