- Globe-Trotting Tenor Returns To His Meadows Roots
- Alumni Create New Possibilities For Special Needs Adults
- Entrepreneurial Alumna Shaping Local Food Truck History
- SMU Alumnus Played Key Role In ‘Two-Buck Chuck’ Creation
- Karen Hughes Honored As Dedman College Distinguished Graduate
- London-Based Alumna Launches Organization To Fight Poverty
- SMU-in-Spain Experience Reunites Alumni During Homecoming
- Meet Clint Carmichael ’10: Chicago Alumni Chapter President
- SMU Alumnus Helps Improve Economic Opportunities In Costa Rica
- Carl Pankratz: Rising Star In Business And Public Service
- Bruce W. Halliday on Class Notes 1960-1969
- Jon Charles Fortman on Residential Commons: Transforming The On-Campus Living Experience
- smumagazine on Prelude To A Presidential Center: Bush Institute Sponsors Symposia
- Tony Dickensheets on Prelude To A Presidential Center: Bush Institute Sponsors Symposia
- Bryan Russell on 2000-11
Category Archives: hilltop news
SMU’s Embrey Human Rights Program offers a cross-disciplinary minor in the historic struggles and current issues of human rights.
In March eight students and three faculty members from SMU spent their free time volunteering in Uganda, one of several SMU service trips offered over spring break.
Education and energy were topics of symposia held by the George W. Bush Institute this spring.
Former President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura W. Bush received the Medal of Freedom April 21.
Alumni, parents and friends enjoyed a day of enrichment and camaraderie at SMU April 9.
Alpha Epsilon Delta, the health pre-professional honor society, presented students with an opportunity to discuss critical care with a CareFlite medic, nurse and pilot.
At TEDxSMU there was only one question: “What will change everything?”
Directors have been named for the library and institute that will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center at SMU.
Thanks to renovations, new construction and the latest technology, the SMU-in-Taos campus is open for living and learning through mid-December.