- Paul Stookey concert on campus May 19 to benefit Hugworks
- Catching up with five friends from the Class of 2012
- Wild about Harry: Alumni’s sons cast in Meadows opera
- Alumni make beautiful music together in West Point Band
- Meadows alumnus advances in Metropolitan Opera competition
- Alumnus nominated for sound work on Lincoln
- SMU Rises In Rankings For Academics, Faculty, Facilities
- In Memoriam
- Biggest Bang: SMU Physicists Play Major Role In Particle Discovery
- Alumnus Gives $12.1 Million For Law School Scholarships
- Jon Charles Fortman on Residential Commons: Transforming The On-Campus Living Experience
- smumagazine on Prelude To A Presidential Center: Bush Institute Sponsors Symposia
- Tony Dickensheets on Prelude To A Presidential Center: Bush Institute Sponsors Symposia
- Bryan Russell on 2000-11
- Don and Lauren Isbell and baby Claire Anne (class of 2003) on 2000-11
Category Archives: campaign update
The Second Century Campaign achieved a milestone in September when it exceeded the halfway mark.
Donors contribute to new and renovated casitas at SMU-in-Taos.
Belo Corp., owner of WFAA-TV and former parent company of The Dallas Morning News, is donating the Belo Corporate Archives to SMU’s DeGolyer Library.
In honor of his parents and sister, Pat Baker Jr. ’55 has established the Baker Family Scholarship Fund to benefit eligible journalism majors in Meadows School of the Arts and students on the pre-med track in Dedman College.
Annette Caldwell Simmons Hall, which is targeted for completion in spring 2010, will consolidate education programs that have been housed in a variety of locations.
A once empty spot on the east side of campus has been transformed by the Val and Frank Late Fountain.
Update: On July 1, Michael Clarke, executive director of the SMU International Center, represented the University at the inauguration of Ricardo Martinelli as president of the Republic of Panama. Martinelli’s son, Luis, is a 2004 graduate of SMU.
As part of the The Second Century Campaign’s new focus on annual giving, the University has created two societies honoring SMU’s consistent yearly donors.
In honor of a longtime friend and SMU alumnus, Gordon Worsham and his wife, Sudie Appel Worsham, established the Bassett Kilgore Endowed Graduate Fellowship Fund in the Chemistry Department of Dedman College.