Megan Murphy, clinical assistant professor in Applied Physiology, is featured in SMU’s Browsing Forward, a central libraries publication. In it, she explains how Fondren Library’s Touch Learning Center assists her students through technological methods to learn anatomy. Read story here.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows