Megan Murphy, clinical assistant professor in Applied Physiology, is featured in SMU’s Browsing Forward, a central libraries publication. In it, she explains how Fondren Library’s Touch Learning Center assists her students through technological methods to learn anatomy. Read story here.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows