Megan Murphy, clinical assistant professor in Applied Physiology, is featured in SMU’s Browsing Forward, a central libraries publication. In it, she explains how Fondren Library’s Touch Learning Center assists her students through technological methods to learn anatomy. Read story here.
- Observations on UT Leadership Rift
- Alvoid and Black Report on Changing Role of Principals
- Simmons Receives High Program Rating for Teacher Prep Elementary
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation Interviews Dean Chard on Importance of Learning Math
- Paige Ware Recognized with Altshuler Distinguished Professor Award
Videos & Slideshows