Megan Murphy, clinical assistant professor in Applied Physiology, is featured in SMU’s Browsing Forward, a central libraries publication. In it, she explains how Fondren Library’s Touch Learning Center assists her students through technological methods to learn anatomy. Read story here.
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
- Journal for Research In Mathematics Education Publishes Wilhelm’s Study
- SMU Student Video Highlights Wellness’ Birdie Barr
- Susan Holland Honored by Students as a Peruna Prof
- In Partnership with The Dallas Morning News, Doris Baker Teaches Parents About Early Childhood Education
Videos & Slideshows