Megan Murphy, clinical assistant professor in Applied Physiology, is featured in SMU’s Browsing Forward, a central libraries publication. In it, she explains how Fondren Library’s Touch Learning Center assists her students through technological methods to learn anatomy. Read story here.
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
- AAPSS Releases Series of Papers Co-Edited by Simmons’ McLendon
Videos & Slideshows