Megan Murphy, clinical assistant professor in Applied Physiology, is featured in SMU’s Browsing Forward, a central libraries publication. In it, she explains how Fondren Library’s Touch Learning Center assists her students through technological methods to learn anatomy. Read story here.
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
Videos & Slideshows