The U.S. Department of Defense recently awarded the STEMPREP Project, based in Simmons, a $2.6 million grant to support its goal of increasing the number of minorities in STEM fields. STEMPREP recruits bright, science-minded minority middle school students for the two-summer classroom phase of the STEMPREP project, then provides high school students with summer opportunities at research labs. Read more.
- Leanne Ketterlin-Geller To Direct New STEM Initiatives At SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
Videos & Slideshows