The U.S. Department of Defense recently awarded the STEMPREP Project, based in Simmons, a $2.6 million grant to support its goal of increasing the number of minorities in STEM fields. STEMPREP recruits bright, science-minded minority middle school students for the two-summer classroom phase of the STEMPREP project, then provides high school students with summer opportunities at research labs. Read more.
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
- Journal for Research In Mathematics Education Publishes Wilhelm’s Study
- SMU Student Video Highlights Wellness’ Birdie Barr
- Susan Holland Honored by Students as a Peruna Prof
- In Partnership with The Dallas Morning News, Doris Baker Teaches Parents About Early Childhood Education
Videos & Slideshows