The U.S. Department of Defense recently awarded the STEMPREP Project, based in Simmons, a $2.6 million grant to support its goal of increasing the number of minorities in STEM fields. STEMPREP recruits bright, science-minded minority middle school students for the two-summer classroom phase of the STEMPREP project, then provides high school students with summer opportunities at research labs. Read more.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows