The U.S. Department of Defense recently awarded the STEMPREP Project, based in Simmons, a $2.6 million grant to support its goal of increasing the number of minorities in STEM fields. STEMPREP recruits bright, science-minded minority middle school students for the two-summer classroom phase of the STEMPREP project, then provides high school students with summer opportunities at research labs. Read more.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows