The U.S. Department of Defense recently awarded the STEMPREP Project, based in Simmons, a $2.6 million grant to support its goal of increasing the number of minorities in STEM fields. STEMPREP recruits bright, science-minded minority middle school students for the two-summer classroom phase of the STEMPREP project, then provides high school students with summer opportunities at research labs. Read more.
- Sarah Feuerbacher Offers Expertise on Parenting Styles
- Workable Ideas to Decrease Teacher Shortages in Texas
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows