The U.S. Department of Defense recently awarded the STEMPREP Project, based in Simmons, a $2.6 million grant to support its goal of increasing the number of minorities in STEM fields. STEMPREP recruits bright, science-minded minority middle school students for the two-summer classroom phase of the STEMPREP project, then provides high school students with summer opportunities at research labs. Read more.
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
Videos & Slideshows