Harold C. and Annette Caldwell Simmons have committed a new gift of $25 million to the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development at SMU. Their gift will fund a new building for the expanding programs of the school and support three new endowed academic positions. The new facility will be named Harold Clark Simmons Hall, in honor of Mr. Simmons, at Mrs. Simmons’ request. Read more here.
- Leanne Ketterlin-Geller To Direct New STEM Initiatives At SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
Videos & Slideshows