Harold C. and Annette Caldwell Simmons have committed a new gift of $25 million to the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development at SMU. Their gift will fund a new building for the expanding programs of the school and support three new endowed academic positions. The new facility will be named Harold Clark Simmons Hall, in honor of Mr. Simmons, at Mrs. Simmons’ request. Read more here.
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
Videos & Slideshows