Harold C. and Annette Caldwell Simmons have committed a new gift of $25 million to the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development at SMU. Their gift will fund a new building for the expanding programs of the school and support three new endowed academic positions. The new facility will be named Harold Clark Simmons Hall, in honor of Mr. Simmons, at Mrs. Simmons’ request. Read more here.
- Observations on UT Leadership Rift
- Alvoid and Black Report on Changing Role of Principals
- Simmons Receives High Program Rating for Teacher Prep Elementary
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation Interviews Dean Chard on Importance of Learning Math
- Paige Ware Recognized with Altshuler Distinguished Professor Award
Videos & Slideshows