SMU rolls out a full media campaign, World Changers Shaped Here, that features one of Simmons’ staff members, Esmeralda Ortiz. She and a team of SMU faculty, staff and students are part of an important partnership in West Dallas, called The School Zone. It supports struggling students and their families by redefining the way schools and the social sector work together. Through tutoring, mentoring, arts programs and more, they hope to make an impact in neighborhood schools. Read article and view video.
- Leanne Ketterlin-Geller To Direct New STEM Initiatives At SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
Videos & Slideshows