SMU rolls out a full media campaign, World Changers Shaped Here, that features one of Simmons’ staff members, Esmeralda Ortiz. She and a team of SMU faculty, staff and students are part of an important partnership in West Dallas, called The School Zone. It supports struggling students and their families by redefining the way schools and the social sector work together. Through tutoring, mentoring, arts programs and more, they hope to make an impact in neighborhood schools. Read article and view video.
- Sarah Feuerbacher Offers Expertise on Parenting Styles
- Workable Ideas to Decrease Teacher Shortages in Texas
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows