DALLAS (SMU) – Global health researcher Eric G. Bing has joined the SMU faculty as professor of global health in a concurrent appointment with the George W. Bush Institute. At SMU Bing has been named a professor of global health in the Applied Physiology and Wellness Department in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development and in the Department of Anthropology in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. He remains the senior fellow and director of global health at the Bush Institute. Read more.
- Sarah Feuerbacher Offers Expertise on Parenting Styles
- Workable Ideas to Decrease Teacher Shortages in Texas
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows