DALLAS (SMU) – Global health researcher Eric G. Bing has joined the SMU faculty as professor of global health in a concurrent appointment with the George W. Bush Institute. At SMU Bing has been named a professor of global health in the Applied Physiology and Wellness Department in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development and in the Department of Anthropology in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. He remains the senior fellow and director of global health at the Bush Institute. Read more.
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
- Journal for Research In Mathematics Education Publishes Wilhelm’s Study
- SMU Student Video Highlights Wellness’ Birdie Barr
- Susan Holland Honored by Students as a Peruna Prof
- In Partnership with The Dallas Morning News, Doris Baker Teaches Parents About Early Childhood Education
Videos & Slideshows