DALLAS (SMU) – Global health researcher Eric G. Bing has joined the SMU faculty as professor of global health in a concurrent appointment with the George W. Bush Institute. At SMU Bing has been named a professor of global health in the Applied Physiology and Wellness Department in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development and in the Department of Anthropology in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. He remains the senior fellow and director of global health at the Bush Institute. Read more.
- Simmons Volunteers with Reading Partners for Service Day
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
Videos & Slideshows