DALLAS (SMU) – Global health researcher Eric G. Bing has joined the SMU faculty as professor of global health in a concurrent appointment with the George W. Bush Institute. At SMU Bing has been named a professor of global health in the Applied Physiology and Wellness Department in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development and in the Department of Anthropology in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. He remains the senior fellow and director of global health at the Bush Institute. Read more.
- Observations on UT Leadership Rift
- Alvoid and Black Report on Changing Role of Principals
- Simmons Receives High Program Rating for Teacher Prep Elementary
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation Interviews Dean Chard on Importance of Learning Math
- Paige Ware Recognized with Altshuler Distinguished Professor Award
Videos & Slideshows