DALLAS (SMU) – Global health researcher Eric G. Bing has joined the SMU faculty as professor of global health in a concurrent appointment with the George W. Bush Institute. At SMU Bing has been named a professor of global health in the Applied Physiology and Wellness Department in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development and in the Department of Anthropology in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. He remains the senior fellow and director of global health at the Bush Institute. Read more.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows