DALLAS (SMU) – Global health researcher Eric G. Bing has joined the SMU faculty as professor of global health in a concurrent appointment with the George W. Bush Institute. At SMU Bing has been named a professor of global health in the Applied Physiology and Wellness Department in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development and in the Department of Anthropology in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. He remains the senior fellow and director of global health at the Bush Institute. Read more.
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
- AAPSS Releases Series of Papers Co-Edited by Simmons’ McLendon
Videos & Slideshows