The National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ) ranks Simmons 22 out of 1,668 national programs that prepare undergraduates to teach elementary school. This top rating is from the second nationwide assessment the organization has conducted. Last year, Simmons received two out of four points, under a different rating system. Texas, Ohio and Tennessee have the most top ranked programs. Click here to read the report.
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
- AAPSS Releases Series of Papers Co-Edited by Simmons’ McLendon
Videos & Slideshows