The National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ) ranks Simmons 22 out of 1,668 national programs that prepare undergraduates to teach elementary school. This top rating is from the second nationwide assessment the organization has conducted. Last year, Simmons received two out of four points, under a different rating system. Texas, Ohio and Tennessee have the most top ranked programs. Click here to read the report.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows