Assistant Professor Scott Davis, director of the Applied Physiology Lab in Simmons, researches thermoregulation and blood pressure control in multiple sclerosis patients. His work is acknowledged during MS Awareness Week, a national awareness campaign. Read more.
- Sarah Feuerbacher Offers Expertise on Parenting Styles
- Workable Ideas to Decrease Teacher Shortages in Texas
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows