Assistant Professor Scott Davis, director of the Applied Physiology Lab in Simmons, researches thermoregulation and blood pressure control in multiple sclerosis patients. His work is acknowledged during MS Awareness Week, a national awareness campaign. Read more.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows