Assistant Professor Scott Davis, director of the Applied Physiology Lab in Simmons, researches thermoregulation and blood pressure control in multiple sclerosis patients. His work is acknowledged during MS Awareness Week, a national awareness campaign. Read more.
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
- Journal for Research In Mathematics Education Publishes Wilhelm’s Study
- SMU Student Video Highlights Wellness’ Birdie Barr
- Susan Holland Honored by Students as a Peruna Prof
- In Partnership with The Dallas Morning News, Doris Baker Teaches Parents About Early Childhood Education
Videos & Slideshows