Associate Professor Peter Weyand demonstrates the physics of basketball “flopping” to the media. Weyand offered an update on his research, conducted through a $100,000 grant from Dallas Mavericks’ Mark Cuban, to understand what kind of force will knock down an athlete on the court. See video by The Dallas Morning News here.
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
- Journal for Research In Mathematics Education Publishes Wilhelm’s Study
- SMU Student Video Highlights Wellness’ Birdie Barr
- Susan Holland Honored by Students as a Peruna Prof
- In Partnership with The Dallas Morning News, Doris Baker Teaches Parents About Early Childhood Education
Videos & Slideshows