Associate Professor Peter Weyand demonstrates the physics of basketball “flopping” to the media. Weyand offered an update on his research, conducted through a $100,000 grant from Dallas Mavericks’ Mark Cuban, to understand what kind of force will knock down an athlete on the court. See video by The Dallas Morning News here.
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
- AAPSS Releases Series of Papers Co-Edited by Simmons’ McLendon
Videos & Slideshows