Associate Professor Peter Weyand demonstrates the physics of basketball “flopping” to the media. Weyand offered an update on his research, conducted through a $100,000 grant from Dallas Mavericks’ Mark Cuban, to understand what kind of force will knock down an athlete on the court. See video by The Dallas Morning News here.
- Simmons Volunteers with Reading Partners for Service Day
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
Videos & Slideshows