Peter Weyand, associate professor in Applied Physiology, and his fellow researchers blog about the performance of amputee sprinters, compared to able bodied ones. Read the Huffington Post piece here.
- Sarah Feuerbacher Offers Expertise on Parenting Styles
- Workable Ideas to Decrease Teacher Shortages in Texas
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows