Peter Weyand, associate professor in Applied Physiology, and his fellow researchers blog about the performance of amputee sprinters, compared to able bodied ones. Read the Huffington Post piece here.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows