Peter Weyand, associate professor in Applied Physiology, and his fellow researchers blog about the performance of amputee sprinters, compared to able bodied ones. Read the Huffington Post piece here.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows