Peter Weyand, associate professor in Applied Physiology, and his fellow researchers blog about the performance of amputee sprinters, compared to able bodied ones. Read the Huffington Post piece here.
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
Videos & Slideshows