Michael McLendon, Simmons’ Endowed Centennial Chair and Associate Dean, provides brief analysis on the political struggle at UT involving regents, the chancellor, and president. To read McLendon’s comments in the Houston Chronicle series, click here and here.
- Leanne Ketterlin-Geller To Direct New STEM Initiatives At SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
Videos & Slideshows