Michael McLendon, Simmons’ Endowed Centennial Chair and Associate Dean, provides brief analysis on the political struggle at UT involving regents, the chancellor, and president. To read McLendon’s comments in the Houston Chronicle series, click here and here.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows