Michael McLendon, Simmons’ Endowed Centennial Chair and Associate Dean, provides brief analysis on the political struggle at UT involving regents, the chancellor, and president. To read McLendon’s comments in the Houston Chronicle series, click here and here.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows