Read Houston Chronicle article on Texas Gov. Perry’s relationship with his UT regent appointees. Professor Michael McLendon, a faculty member in Education Policy and Leadership, gives context to this story. Read here.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows