Read Houston Chronicle article on Texas Gov. Perry’s relationship with his UT regent appointees. Professor Michael McLendon, a faculty member in Education Policy and Leadership, gives context to this story. Read here.
- Leanne Ketterlin-Geller To Direct New STEM Initiatives At SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
Videos & Slideshows