Read Houston Chronicle article on Texas Gov. Perry’s relationship with his UT regent appointees. Professor Michael McLendon, a faculty member in Education Policy and Leadership, gives context to this story. Read here.
- Simmons Volunteers with Reading Partners for Service Day
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
Videos & Slideshows