Associate Professor Michael Harris, director of Simmons’ higher education program, weighs in on the Supreme Court decision regarding UT’s admissions policies using race as a factor. To read the Dallas Morning News article, click here.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows