Associate Professor Michael Harris, director of Simmons’ higher education program, weighs in on the Supreme Court decision regarding UT’s admissions policies using race as a factor. To read the Dallas Morning News article, click here.
- Sarah Feuerbacher Offers Expertise on Parenting Styles
- Workable Ideas to Decrease Teacher Shortages in Texas
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows