Associate Professor Michael Harris, director of Simmons’ higher education program, weighs in on the Supreme Court decision regarding UT’s admissions policies using race as a factor. To read the Dallas Morning News article, click here.
- Leanne Ketterlin-Geller To Direct New STEM Initiatives At SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
Videos & Slideshows