Associate Professor Michael Harris, director of Simmons’ higher education program, weighs in on the Supreme Court decision regarding UT’s admissions policies using race as a factor. To read the Dallas Morning News article, click here.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows