Congratulations to Associate Dean and Professor Michael McLendon, who becomes the first Simmons Centennial Endowed Chair in Education Policy and Leadership. Dean David Chard notes that McLendon’s contributions to Simmons on academic quality, faculty development, and community relations are significant. He also acknowledges McLendon for his outstanding teaching and research.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows