Congratulations to Associate Dean and Professor Michael McLendon, who becomes the first Simmons Centennial Endowed Chair in Education Policy and Leadership. Dean David Chard notes that McLendon’s contributions to Simmons on academic quality, faculty development, and community relations are significant. He also acknowledges McLendon for his outstanding teaching and research.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows