Congratulations to Associate Dean and Professor Michael McLendon, who becomes the first Simmons Centennial Endowed Chair in Education Policy and Leadership. Dean David Chard notes that McLendon’s contributions to Simmons on academic quality, faculty development, and community relations are significant. He also acknowledges McLendon for his outstanding teaching and research.
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
- Simmons Volunteers with Reading Partners for Service Day
- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
Videos & Slideshows